Many say that the written word is 10 times more powerful and lasting than a paid ad.
Some of the best things in life are free, right? Well, while PR may not be totally free, it is certainly one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your business. A well-placed article in a respected golf publication, a guest appearance on a golf radio or television broadcast or a video appearing on the internet can create incredible awareness and generate revenue well beyond any costs incurred. IGM’s extensive relationships with golf media professionals and potential sponsors and promotional partners can fast-track your public relations efforts. Ask us to assist with planning and executing successful community events, grand openings and new product launches to round out your public relations plan.
Proven team of PR Experts. Long-standing media relationships.
What separates the IGM PR team from the others? We bring more experience, more relationships and more talent to the table than anyone. Our PR team...
- Boasts personal relationships with key golf publications, daily newspapers, magazines, radio, television and online outlets.
- Leverages strong relationships with the media, contacting reporters/editors regularly to determine stories in the pipeline and providing them with fodder for new article/segment ideas.
- Utilizes proprietary golf media and travel database built through decades of interaction.
- Generates exclusive medias list to match target audience with media outlets (and your ad plan).
- Is members of the Golf Writers Association of America and Society of American Travel Writers.
Maximize the awareness and success of your event with full media coverage.
- Media Releases announcing upcoming events, course changes, personnel updates, golf updates, etc.
- Panelist Reviews: Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, Golfweek, etc. Do you want the major players rating your facility? We'll get to them.
- Annual Media Days and Press Trips to showcase your facility to local, regional and national media.
- New Product Launches - Got a new membership program you are wanting to announce?
- Community-related golf events to raise money for local charities- Grand Openings
Suite of Golf Marketing Services
We can manage every aspect of your marketing
» Golf Marketing Consulting
» Golf Email Marketing Solution
» Triggered Email & POS Integration
» Interactive Golf Web Site Design
» Custom Web Application Development
» Social Network Marketing
» Search Engine Marketing
» Creative, Graphic Design Services
» Full-Service Printing
» Database Management
» Direct Mail Marketing & Fulfillment
» Public Relations